Training & Support
- For OnlineIPT and paper-based IPT
- Free, high quality, convenient, and cost-effective training
- Available seven days a week, 24 hours a day (Internet access required)
- Upon successful completion of the inservice, participants will:
- Be familiar with the test components used to administer the IPT–Oral and Reading & Writing Tests.
- Understand the areas assessed by the IPT–Oral and Reading & Writing Tests.
- Be able to administer and score the IPT–Oral and Reading & Writing Tests.
- Be able to interpret the test results for classroom placement and instruction and for parent-teacher conferences.
Your Local Consultant
Whether you are a new customer seeking more information or a long time user with an important test question, your consultant will have the most up-to-date information about the IPT. For first-time users or educators considering the IPT, Educational Consultants can provide guidance, testing advice, and a comprehensive IPT overview complete with sample test materials to help you understand the test. Find your local consultant and call or e-mail for a one-on-one meeting:
- Locate your consultant
- Call Toll Free: 1-800-321-4332; e-mail: email@example.com
Ask a QuestionDo you have questions or comments specifically concerning the IPT? Ask the Ballard & Tighe Help Desk. We'll respond within one business day. The Ballard & Tighe Help Desk answers questions pertaining to:
- Test administration and procedures
- Specific test item/question within an IPT test
- General questions about the IPT