- Contacting your Ballard & Tighe Educational Sales Consultant
- Calling our Customer Service Staff toll-free at 1-800-321-4332
We offer the best products and customer service in English language development, and we want you to be completely satisfied.
- Any shipping errors by Ballard & Tighe will be corrected promptly at our expense.
- Any defective materials will be replaced at our expense.
- Upon receipt, please examine materials carefully before stamping or marking them in any way.
- Call Customer Service immediately at 1-800-321-4332 if there are discrepancies in your order.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Accounts are due and payable within 30 days of invoice. All orders are F.O.B. shipping point, Brea, California.
For orders from individuals, please enclose pre-payment, including appropriate state sales tax and shipping/handling charges. Please call Ballard & Tighe for confirmation of correct total before submitting your order. For your convenience, we accept VISA/MasterCard/Discover/American Express orders.
Most orders are shipped within 5 working days of receipt, and our usual method of shipment is United Parcel Service (UPS). Allow 2 weeks for delivery. Select one of the following shipping options when placing your order. These charges are approximate. If percentages do not cover actual shipping charges, actual shipping charges plus 3.5% handling will be charged:
- UPS Ground Service at 7 1/2% to areas west of the Mississippi River and 10% to areas east of the Mississippi River. Minimum shipping charge is $8.50.
- UPS 3rd Day Select at 12%. Minimum shipping charge is $11.00.
- UPS 2nd Day Air at 15%. Minimum shipping charge is $16.00.
- UPS Next Day Air at 20%. Minimum shipping charge is $33.00.
- AK, HI, and foreign country shipments will be billed actual shipping charges plus handling.
NOTE: Customers may save on shipping/handling for orders over $5,000. Contact Customer Service at 1-800-321-4332 for confirmation of shipping and handling charges.
If you discover that you made an error on your purchase order or if you wish to exchange materials, the following conditions apply to returns and exchanges:
- Returns and exchanges will be accepted within 30 days of receipt at customer’s warehouse/site.
- Materials returned must be the current edition, be in print, and be in resalable condition.
- All returned materials must be unmarked and be in the original box. Pre-packaged items must have their original wrappers on them.
- Pack materials carefully and send them to us (at your expense). We recommend that you insure all return packages.
- Include a copy of the invoice or a note indicating the invoice number in all packages.
- Send returns to:
Ballard & Tighe, Publishersc/o Returns Department471 Atlas StreetBrea, CA 92821
NOTE: The original shipping and handling charges will be retained by Ballard & Tighe. Additional shipping and handling charges will be incurred by the customer to cover the delivery of new materials on exchanges.
*Credit will be given on account upon receipt of materials at Ballard & Tighe.